Thursday 6 September 2012

Beer

Beer, oh yes, a lovely name, isn't it? Even if I appreciate the english cider, a lovely name for a sweet village. I'm staying here already the second day/night. Beer has a beach full of pebbles, gulls, beach huts, equipment of the fishermen, boats, and deckchairs. So, sorry again, here's a post with all these stuff :) But probably the post will grow later on, with other things. The weather is sunny and warm, and I can take walks along the coast path, either to the left, to Seaton, where I at least found this library with a computer, or to the right.



























































And as I said, one can make a nice walk in direction west along the coast to Branscombe. And I did it.




















Very interesting was the exploration of the Beer Quarry Caves. The nice guide had an interesting story to tell about how the stones has been taken out of the quarry.

As I stayed in Beer for a longer time, I had the feeling I have to move on. On my last evening I met Grace and Jaap from the Netherlands, thanks to you for the nice evening!
In the next morning it was time for me to say good bye sweet and lovely Beer :)


No comments:

Post a Comment