Wednesday 30 January 2013

Psychedelic Music

Not really sure if this music is psychedelic - I was a bit too young as it was modern - but it feels as if :) Big thanks to my northern english friend who played this music for me and from whom I stole the pic! Light the pipe and relax ;)

Bulldog Breed - Dougal
Country Joe & The Fish - Bass Strings
Country Joe & The Fish - Grace
Fever Tree - Unlock My Door
Hickory Wind - Father Come With Me
Hp Lovecraft - The White Ship
Index - Rainy Starless Night
Kaleidoscope - The Sky Children
Pearls Before Swine - I Saw The World
Pearls Before Swine - These Things Too
Perry Leopold - Serpentine Lane
Tangerine Zoo - Can´t You See
The New Colony Six - The Time Of The Year Is Sunset
Ultimate Spinach - Ballad Of The Hip Dead Goddess

3 comments:

  1. love the pic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a7/Mandelbrot_Creation_Animation.gif

      Delete
    2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KLamH6Dl90w#!

      Delete