Wednesday 24 April 2013

Finally

The following posts on this blog will be about my bicycle tour in England from the 18th April to the end of October.
May I proudly present my home for the next 6 months? Can I please have a round of applause!

My life will be quite comfortable.  I have a sleeping room, a cupboard, a kitchen and a handbag including my office. Further on am I carrying a workshop, two waterbottles and a bottle filled with methylated spirits to enlighten my stove. Besides of my tent I sew me a "tarp", on this tour I will be able to cook when it´s raining. That is a lot more comfortable then in the rainy summer last year :) But the very best of all. I am charging my mobile myself with this.

4 comments:

  1. http://bluebottle.opendrive.com/files/MF85NzYyODUyX1UxdVU1/120278_SOUNDDOGS__cr.mp3

    ReplyDelete
  2. your link 'this' is in some foreign language!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VxX9Aa7keQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bike looks very fine and well prepaired. I am proud of you....a big applause for you! I wish you more fine uand sunny days and many nice experience with humanbeings, nature and so on..frawe

    ReplyDelete